EMPOWERMENT Friday - 5:15PM
Hailing from south Florida, Joe Warren is a budding actor in the thriving Atlanta film and TV communities. Following a successful military commitment, he was poised to join the Atlanta Police Department until his family (particularly his mother) urged him to pursue a career in acting and modeling. Since then, ESSENCE Magazine and ESSENCE Online have featured him in their "Eye Candy" pictorials. He has also appeared on multiple romance book covers and landed a recurring role on Tyler Perry's The Haves and the Have Nots.
Latest News & Photos
- @essencefest: The friend in all our heads Wendy Williams hosted a benefit for The American Heart Association in NYC. http://t.co/mAlx46LL92
- @essencefest: Working It Out! #EssenceFest alum Keri Hilson at a Pretty Girls Sweat event at Andrew & Walter Young YMCA in Atlanta. http://t.co/Sr22WodFUB
- @essencefest: Andre the Actor: Andre Benjamin shares his feelings on playing Jimi Hendrix in the new biopic http://t.co/30lcwAlhqy http://t.co/n0mec1bnI0
- @essencefest: Special Guest: #EssenceFest alum Maxwell in the VIP Lounge at the 2014 Global Citizen Festival in NYC. http://t.co/DERnV5PGia
- @essencefest: International Style: Serena Williams at the China Open Player Party in Beijing. http://t.co/bcDfWoTlnE
- @essencefest: Rush Hour Jam: To all those sisters out there who know they're "More Than a Woman" - Aaliyah. http://t.co/tkmcCpkt1m
- @essencefest: Mother and son outing: Holly Robinson-Peete and Rodney Peete Jr. at the 2014 Muhammad Ali Humanitarian Awards in Louisville....
- @essencefest: Couple for a Cause: Viola Davis and husband Julius Tennon at The Rape Foundation's Annual Brunch in Beverly Hills. http://t.co/bo1ZTfbAxI