Anthony Scaramucci is out as Director of Communications at the White House.
The brash director’s job comes to an end after just ten days of employment. It’s getting really real out here you guys.
And, while the internet is goes into meltdown mode, here’s a list of things that are longer than Scaramucci’s stint at the White House.
1. Nicki’s Minaj’s weave in her viral Prague video.
2. Lawrence’s two strokes at the end of Insecure’s season two premiere.
3. Kim Kardashian’s marriage to Kris Humphries.
4. Waiting to get your hair done on a slow day at the salon.
5. The wait at the DMV.
6. Waiting for your next paycheck after paying rent.
7. This woman’s fingernails.
8. The time between arriving at the cookout and your aunts asking you why you still don’t have a man.
9. MTA delays.
11. A twist out in the middle of summer.
12. Ned Stark’s job as Hand of the King before getting his head chopped off on Game of Thrones.
13. Time before milk expires.
14. And, being on the phone with customer service.
Good luck out there, Mooch, the job market is savage.