Here's what we're sipping on this morning -- Tamera Mowry is engaged to her FOX News correspondent boyfriend Adam Housley. Terrell Owens has a job, and Barack Obama is dining with Anna Wintour.
- Congratulations to Tamera Mowry, who recently got engaged to her FOX News correspondent boyfriend Adam Housley. The two were engaged once before a few years back, but broke it off shortly after. Looks like they’re ready to make the commitment this go ’round. [E!]
- Terrell Owens has found a job in the NFL. He’ll be joining fellow VH1 reality TV star Chad Ochocinco on the Cincinnati Bengals. [BV]
- Katherine Jackson says in an interview, “I haven’t been doing so well,” since Michael passed. “Not a day goes by that I don’t think about my son,” she says. [TMZ]
- Actress, author and cancer survivor Pam Grier is set to accept a Champion of Challenge Award at a fundraiser for the Wellness Community, which supports people affected by cancer. [EurWeb]
- Those Old Spice commercials are really paying off for actor Isaiah Mustafa, who just landed a role in the film “Horrible Bosses” and an appearance on the show “Chuck.” [NYMag]
- Before Barack Obama appears on “The View” tomorrow, Anna Wintour will wine and dine him during a special fundraiser dinner for the Democratic National Committee at the Vogue Editor-in-Chief’s home. [WWD]
- Thinking of moving in with your boyfriend? Check out these five bad reasons to move in together — before it’s too late. [Gloss]
- Kanye West broke down some spoken word for Facebook employees. [B]
- Remember when we told you that Zoe Saldana was going to appear in Calvin Klein Envy’s lingerie ads? The ads are out. [WWD]
- Soul singer Al Goodman has passed away at age 63. He’s remembered for classic hits like “Love on a Two Way Street” and “Special Lady.” [CNN]
- The annual Metropolitan Ball in NYC left M.I.A. feeling a little salty. She sounded-off on a few of her interactions at the event to “Time Out London,” saying Williams was “telling me off like crazy” and Oprah was “giving me the cold shoulder.” She also made it clear that she’s not drinking Lady Gaga’s Kool-Aid. [BV]
- Former Oakland Raider Jack “Assassin” Tatum died at age 61. Tatum played in the NFL for ten seasons and is remembered for his hard-hitting tackles. [WashPo]
You may like
Get The Essence Newsletter and Special Offers delivered to your inbox!