Derek Lam Fall 2010 February 16, 2010 Derek Lam’s amazing Fall 2010 show was chock-full of sophisticated separates for fall every city gal dreams off. From the slim-cut, leather T-shirt, black and white fox cardigan to the gray, suede wrap skirt and moleskin coat with leather sleeves, these pieces are cut from the finest fabrics and tailored with refined precision. Sedene Blake looks so chic here in this pairing of contrasting textures. The leather and suede elevate two basic separates from ordinary to elegant.With the big leather trend of 2009 showing no signs of retiring, Lam’s recent collection is sure to be hit. Read More:
- Fashion Review: BCBG Max Azria
- Fashion Week Fall 2010 Reviews
- Fashion Review: Cushnie et Ochs
- Fashion Reviews: Diane von Frustenberg, Rachel Roy
- Fashion Reviews: Tracy Reese, Donna Karan
You may like
Get The Essence Newsletter and Special Offers delivered to your inbox!