Take a look at why we’re having strong coffee this morning:
- Jada Pinkett Smith doesn’t play around when it comes to her kids. She knows she has two talented little ones, but wants to emphasize her family structure. “You have a mother. You have a father. Father is protective. Mother is the teacher. I have a 10-year-old who can stand up in front of an audience of 17,000 and rock the house. I have to keep her grounded,” she says. She also recently told Closer magazine, “[Willow] is simply being creative. I’m not worried about her growing up too soon.” [Star Pulse] [Clutch Magazine]
- Is NeNe Leakes becoming obsessed with plastic surgery? Her friends are beginning to think so. Word is circulating that she wants to have more liposuction to have a flat stomach this summer. Let’s hope it’s not true. She’s beautiful the way she is! [Pop Eater]
- Nicki Minaj says she’s “absolutely in love” with Simon Cowell. This comes as word spread she met with Cowell about taking a position on the “X-Factor.” “He’s such an amazing man. I had the pleasure of meeting him and my life will never be the same…” [Pop Eater]
- Mary J. Blige is getting ready for the release of her 10th studio album. On April 8th, the queen will release the video for her new single “Someone to Love Me (Naked)” featuring Lil Wayne and Diddy. We can’t wait to see it! [Boom Box]
- Are you curious what the President eats when he goes out to dinner? He recently dined at Red Rooster and had the lobster salad with spring peas in addition to braised short ribs. Looks like the President likes comfort food with a twist. [People]
- The “Celebrity Apprentice” feud continues. Star Jones is lashing out at both Lisa Rinna and La Toya Jackson. Jones co-hosted “Access Hollywood” and let all the marbles go. “I didn’t like Lisa’s approach the very first episode and so when I saw that she was ready to throw me under the bus, I got the bus pass read,” she said. Ouch! And as for Ms. Jackson, “La Toya is one of the most manipulative little girls you will ever meet…” [Eurweb]
- “American Idol” alum Fantasia returned home last night — only to sing “Collard Greens and Cornbread.” Though she sang it well, wish she’d sung another song. Check it out below.