Toni Braxton inks a new management deal and more in this Coffee Talk.
Check out what we’re talking about over coffee this morning:
- Toni Braxton’s career is on its way to the top again. The reality show diva and Grammy winner has signed a management deal with The Collective. This is great news for Braxton — given her recent health and financial woes. This could be the career move she needs to dazzle the crowds once again. [TGJ]
- Sherri Shepherd’s wedding day was sexier than you think! “The View” co-host admitted she didn’t wear any panties on her wedding day. “They knew me and Sal had been celibate for 11 months, so anything [I could] do to get him turned back on,” you know she did! [Bossip]
- Kandi Burruss revealed she got into the sex toy business when she realized the richest woman in Europe earned her fortune from sex toys. Her new line of sex toys, Bedroom Kandi, will be available this October. Will you be buying her massagers? [EURweb]
- Chris Rock and Sony are getting sued over “Death at a Funeral.” Pamella Lawrence plans to sue over 20 people for breach of contract and fraud. She also claims the movie was based on her book and is seeking damages. [Radar Online]
- Sheryl Underwood joined the cast of CBS’ “The Talk” yesterday, where she revealed a very personal story. She says her husband battled depression and committed suicide. Though it was a touching moment, she managed to slip in a joke or two. We look forward to see Sheryl’s sweet yet funny side on “The Talk.” [YBF]
- Soulja Boy recently came under fire from the U.S. Army — for singing “fu*k the troops” in a new song. Now he’s apologizing. “When I expressed my frustration with the U.S. Army, not only did my words come out wrong, I was wrong to even speak them,” he said. [Fox News]
You may like
Get The Essence Newsletter and Special Offers delivered to your inbox!