The controversial actress will star in Stacey Dash Is Normal.
See what we’re chatting about over hot coffee:
• Despite being attacked on Twitter for supporting former presidential candidate, Mitt Romney, Stacey Dash is moving forward with her career. The actress has set her sites on starring in a new scripted series about herself. According to The Grio, Dash plays an over-the-top version of herself in Stacey Dash Is Normal. There’s no word on when the show will begin airing regularly or if it’s made for TV or the web. [The Grio]
• Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubry were reportedly back in court again on Monday. This time the former couple was hashing out attorney fees and what not. They finally came to a truce regarding custody of their daughter, Nahla, last week. [Radar Online]
• Sherri Shepherd is simply smitten over her new four-legged friend, Ashley. She’s a three-year-old Black Lab adopted from Charleston, Tenn. Shepherd has plans to bring Ashley to work, but she’s awaiting the green light from Barbara Walters. “I specifically wanted a Lab because I had a Lab who passed away at 12,” said Shepherd. [People]
• Ciara is set to honor the late Michael Jackson during her upcoming VH1 Divas Live performance on December 16. VH1 teased the show by saying she’ll be performing “Got Me Good” with a one-minute lead from one of Jackson’s biggest hits. [That Grape Juice]
• Mariah Carey is a big tipper. The American Idol judge joined her kids and a few others for a very special ice cream Sunday treat at Manhattan’s Serendipity’s over the weekend. Carey reportedly tipped the server 200% of the bill after taking pictures of her twins enjoying their sweet treat. [Page Six]
You may like
Get The Essence Newsletter and Special Offers delivered to your inbox!