Ruben Studdard files for divorce after nearly four years of marriage.
Check out why we’re adding a dashing of milk to the brew:
- Another celebrity marriage has ended. Ruben Studdard and wife Zuri McCants have filed for divorce. The two wed back in 2008 and have no children together, but Studdard has a daughter from a previous relationship. A rep for Studdard confirmed the news by saying, “Ruben and Zuri have gone their separate ways.” [TMZ]
- Rihanna continues to break records on the Billboard chart. Riri recently smashed Beyonce’s record for the number of weeks spent at the top of the charts. Rihanna has now had an astounding 37 weeks at the top of the charts with over 11 singles hitting the number one mark. [TGJ]
- Wendy Williams thinks Gayle King’s new post at CBS will ruin her friendship with Oprah. She’s deeply saddened. Check out her thoughts. [Perez Hilton]
- Tyler Perry is fed up with folks tearing down his decision to cast Kim Kardashian in his new film, “The Marriage Counselor.” He wrote a letter saying “… why wouldn’t Kim Kardashian be invited into a film about Faith, Forgiveness and the healing power of God? What is wrong with that??” [YBF]
- The Grammy nomination concert lineup has been announced. Usher and Rihanna have been tapped to put on a show. LL Cool J is set to host the November 30th event. [YBF]
- Trey Songz is getting sued over his hugely popular “Yuuup” saying. He’s being sued by “Storage Wars,” star Dave ‘The Mogul’ Hester. Songz has asked Hester to refrain from using the phrase in the past and stop selling all merchandise that read “Yuuup!” [EURweb]
You may like
Get The Essence Newsletter and Special Offers delivered to your inbox!