Former reality TV star Dwight Eubanks was arrested in Atlanta.
Forget the coffee, taste some of this eggnog:
- Dwight Eubanks of “RHOA” has been arrested in Atlanta. The former reality star was booked and charged with driving on a suspended license on December 14th. A court date is pending. [AJC]
- After months of bickering, Etta James’ estate has been settled between her son, Donto, and his stepfather, Artis Mills. Mills will remain the conservator of James’ estate and he will only receive $350K to pay for her medical expenses — she’s currently not doing too well. [EURweb]
- Get ready to dress like Nicki Minaj. The rapper has announced she’s prepping to launch a fashion line — it’s going to be huge! [TGJ]
- Is Beyonce already working on her fifth album? The Dream says she’s “ready to work. She’s crazy!” Maybe this is a sign she’s planning an album for 2012. [Clutch Magazine]
- If you love “Fast and the Furious,” this will surely excite you. Vin Diesel has confirmed the sixth installment of the popular franchise will be split into two separate movies. [Hollywood Reporter]
- Halle Berry’s stalker has been assigned a court date. Richard Franco will appear in court on January 19th — he was caught several times sneaking onto Berry’s property. [Perez Hilton]
You may like
Get The Essence Newsletter and Special Offers delivered to your inbox!