- It’s no secret that Oprah knows how to give great gifts. She’s taking all 300 audience members of the premiere episode of her 25th season to Australia for eight days. Their flight will be co-piloted by none other than John Travolta. [People]
- Keyshia Cole showed off her baby boy, Daniel “Boobie” Gibson, to the world. She posted a picture on Twitter of her out shopping with her son, and he’s so adorable! Check it out. [YBF]
- Montana Fishburne is heading to an inpatient facility in California to receive professional help. She says, “I’m just trying to get my life together.” We hope this will work out for her. [TMZ]
- Jay-Z and Eminem put on a monster show at Yankee Stadium. The MCs held a two-date concert at the stadium. Guest performers for the first evening included Kanye West, Nicki Minaj, 50 Cent, Dr. Dre and members of D12. [NY Post]
- Harold Ford Jr. is releasing a new book, “More Davids Than Goliaths,” and his fans cannot wait. Media queen Tina Brown hosted a party for him where guests David Westin and Vernon Jordan attended. [Page Six]
- Rev. Al Sharpton is planning to launch a new TV show called, “Education Superhighway.” It will air Sunday mornings across the nation. Will you be watching?
You may like
Get The Essence Newsletter and Special Offers delivered to your inbox!