It has been seven years since the Grammy Awards had an official host.
Check out why we’re having black coffee this morning:
- It has been a long seven years since the Grammy Awards had an official host. This year LL Cool J has been tapped to do the job. He has also hosted the live Grammy nominations concert show each year since 2008! [People]
- Loretta Devine has joined Lifetime’s new show “The Client List.” She’s set to play a massage parlor owner. [EURweb]
- Kelly Rowland says although she has tons of shoes, she now wants a few kids. “I used to want five [babies]. Now I just want three,” she says. [Clutch Magazine]
- Tyra Banks is in love again! She met a Balinese man while traveling to China to film the latest season of “America’s Next Top Model.” Sources say she was so smitten with the gentleman that she spent the holidays with him. [CNN]
- Jennifer Hudson says she got her fiance, David Ortunga, an engagement ring too. After he proposed to her in September of 2008, he complained about not having his own. [Bossip]
- Taye Diggs says Tyson Beckford helped him become comfortable with his complexion. He says, “For me, when I saw Tyson Beckford hailed as this beautiful man by all people, that caused a shift in my being. And I remember literally walking the streets feeling a little bit more proud.” [Clutch Magazine]
You may like
Get The Essence Newsletter and Special Offers delivered to your inbox!