Take a look at what we’re mixing with our java with morning:
- With a big move comes a big reality show — at least for LaLa Vazquez and Carmelo Anthony. Actually, it’s going to be a continuation of their current VH1 show, “LaLa’s Full Court Wedding” and will be renamed “LaLa’s Full Court Life.” The show will document their transition from Denver to NYC. This should be exciting, seeing as LaLa and Carmelo are both originally from New York and it’s no easy task moving from coast to coast. [BV]
- Willow Smith is all about encouraging her fans to be themselves. She recently hosted a skating party as part of her “I Love Me” campaign to encourage her young fans to love themselves. The 10-year-old pop star met with fans at Fleetwood Roller Rink in Illinois. [YBF]
- It’s official, Rihanna’s restraining order against Chris Brown has officially been reduced to a level one. CBS is reporting the Brown appeared in court yesterday and received great news on his probation progress. [CBS]
- Yesterday, Lena Horne’s estate auctioned off her precious items including jewelry, furniture and clothes — all from her New York apartment. Those things are probably worth more in memories than any dollar amount could bring. Congrats to those who bought Ms. Horne’s priceless memorabilia — we hear many of the items weren’t badly priced either. [BV]
- Not only is Cee-Lo Green preparing to go on tour with Rihanna, but he may be gearing up to judge a new reality show on NBC. According to Entertainment Weekly, “The Voice” is in talks with Green to be a panel judge. Other potential judges include Christina Aguilera, Mary J. Blige, John Legend and Lenny Kravitz. [NBC]
- Prince is a Rihanna fan. He showed fans at last night’s concert that he too can be a “Rude Boy.” Check out his band’s rendition of the popular song.