Katherine Jackson admits that four years in prison isn't enough for Conrad Murray.
Check out why we’re adding a little half and half to our brew:
- The Jackson family is speaking out about the judge’s decision to send Conrad Murray to jail for four years. According to TMZ Katherine Jackson thinks four years isn’t enough. She told KTLA upon exiting the courtroom, “Four years won’t bring my son back.” However, she did mention that Judge Michael Pastor’s sentencing was fair. Do you agree? [TMZ]
- “RHOA” star Cynthia Bailey has revealed she thinks her sister needs to butt-out of her marriage. In a recent blog post she wrote,”I appreciate her concern, but at 44, I think I got this. I have no desires to make choices for Mal regarding her marriage and I deserve the same respect.” [Hollywood Reporter]
- Rihanna’s latest album “Talk That Talk” sold 197,40 copies last week, putting her in the number three position on Billboard’s top 200! Mary J. Blige sold 164,700 copies and debuted at number 5. [That Grape Juice]
- Oprah is no fan of young kids in pageants. She tweeted “Ya loose me on the pageants with 2 year old.” Who can blame her? Those kids go through so much drama! [Jezebel]
- “X-Factor” judge L.A. Reid promises to buy Marcus Canty a Bentley if he wins the competition! He’s already purchased cars for Usher, Toni Braxton, Chili and more for having huge hits. [Hollywood Reporter]
You may like
Get The Essence Newsletter and Special Offers delivered to your inbox!