Here’s a creamy shot of Coffee Talk for your morning Starbucks:
- Kanye West is turning into a machine. He announced via Twitter that he will be releasing a new album this summer, and his long-awaited collaboration with Jay-Z — “Watch the Throne” — will drop in two months. Plus, Kanye fans don’t have to wait too much longer for his “All of the Lights” video, featuring everyone from Elton John to Rihanna — since it’ll be released in one week. [TGJ]
- If you thought Jermaine Jackson was having money trouble, think again. He recently showed up in Cannes, France for the NRJ Music Awards after reportedly being stranded in West Africa with an expired passport. A while back he asked a judge to lower his child support payments to about $200 a month. He claims he can’t pay bills but he’s traveling like he’s making tons of cash. Something isn’t quite right… [TMZ]
- Ludacris now has a number one movie under his belt. “No Strings Attached” starring Ashton Kutcher and the rapper opened with $20.3 million this weekend. Congrats! [Bossip]
- Bobby Brown is suffering a loss — his mother passed away last Thursday. “It is a sad time for me right now. I am experiencing a tremendous loss, but I vow to celebrate her life in every way that I can with my entire family, including fiance Alicia and my children Bobbi Kristina, LaPrincia, Bobby Jr. and Cassius,” said Brown. [EurWeb]
- Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas has come under fire for failing failing to report his wife Virginia’s income for the past six years. No word if they will be investigated by the IRS, but a legal expert says there’s bound to be some form of penalty for Thomas. [EurWeb]
- Terrence Howard is such a romantic, he celebrated his first anniversary with wife Michelle Ghent-Howard by cooking her a homemade meal during their visit to the Sundance Film Festival. Adorable! [NY Post]
- In case you’re dying for new Willow Smith music, have a listen to a snippet of her newest single “21st Century Girl.” Let us know if this one makes you “Whip Your Hair” like the first single.