Jennifer Hudson, Cee-Lo Green and more set to celebrate Christmas in Washington.
Have a sip of our hazelnut flavored coffee this morning:
- With about six weeks until Christmas, Washington is planning a big holiday celebration. The First Family has tapped Jennifer Hudson, Cee-Lo Green and teen heartthrob Justin Beiber to perform at the annual holiday concert taped at the National Building Museum. It’s set to air on Friday, December 16th on TNT. [EURweb]
- The Jackson estate is in the beginning stages of shopping a MJ biopic. Executor John Branca has approached the Montecito Picture Company about financing and producing the film about the late King of Pop. [Slash Films]
- The “Braxton Family Values” reality show may be taking a toll on Tamar and Toni’s relationship. According to an insider, they are fighting on and off camera and won’t do interviews together. [Huffington Post]
- Lil’ Kim is hard at work on a new book and documentary! The two projects are set to focus on her pre and post prison life. In 2005 she served one year and one day for lying to a grand jury about a 2001 Hot 97 shooting. [TGJ]
- John Legend has been appointed to the Stand for Children Leadership Board of Directors. The goal of the organization is to get all kids the proper education they need. [EURweb]
- Oprah is preparing to take over the big screen. She’s currently working on a movie that features both Meryl Streep and Sandra Bullock. It’s about what goes on inside a home shopping channel. [EURweb]
You may like
Get The Essence Newsletter and Special Offers delivered to your inbox!