The couple says their two-year-old son David Jr., will participate in the wedding.
See what kind of cookies we’re dunking into our brew:
- Jennifer Hudson and her fiancé, David Otunga, are “very excited” about their upcoming wedding. In light Hudson’s ex-brother-in-law William Balfour’s murder conviction, the couple can peacefully move forward with wedding plans. “That was something that was hanging over our heads for so long,” said Otunga. “Now we feel like we can finally breathe a sigh of relief.” The couple is keeping their wedding date a secret but revealed their two-year-old son, David Jr., will be part of the ceremony. [People]
- Michael Ealy says he’s tired of dating industry women. “You do it for years and years and years,” said Ealy. “It’s a workplace thing… but the difference for me now is that I’m mature enough to know that this is a work thing. The minute we stop production, I’m not going to feel this way anymore.” [EURweb]
- A female masseur suddenly died after giving NBA player Chris Bosh a private massage in his Miami home. According to police reports, the woman arrived at 10:42 a.m. and appeared to look “well.” She mysteriously passed out at 2:28 p.m. and later died at a local hospital at 11:45 p.m. No foul play is suspected. [Bossip]
- George Zimmerman’s attorneys have delayed filing a motion for bond. Zimmerman returned to jail over the weekend after a Florida judge revoked his bail for hiding assets and a second passport. He currently sits in Seminole County jail awaiting trial on second degree murder charges. [Grio]
- Brian Banks was exonerated after spending five years in jail for a rape he didn’t commit and since then he’s been preparing to tryout for the NFL. If it doesn’t work out, the Arizona Diamondbacks will give him a job. “I just thought, ‘This guy needs a fresh start.’ I saw a very bright, articulate, handsome kid,” said Diamondbacks CEO Derrick Hall. [EURweb]
You may like
Get The Essence Newsletter and Special Offers delivered to your inbox!