The Jackson family reacts to yesterday's guilty verdict.
Have a sip of our Brazilian blend coffee:
- The Jackson family felt sheer happiness when the Michael Jackson Doctor Trial verdict was read aloud. So much so, La Toya Jackson screamed “Yes!” in the courtroom while Katherine Jackson quietly wiped away her tears. “He was in that courtroom and that’s why victory was served,” said La Toya. “I’m just happy it’s over with. Nothing will bring him back, but I’m just happy [Murray] was found guilty,” said an elated Rebbie. [People]
- NFL sensation Michael Vick is caught up in a nude photo scandal. A woman is apparently shopping around fully nude photos of the athlete. “The only thing Mike has on his mind is his date with the Chicago Bears,” said his rep. [Radar Online]
- A fourth woman has come forward claiming to have been sexually harassed by Republican Presidential candidate Herman Cain. A press conference will be held today to address the latest round of allegations. [Hollywood Reporter]
- As Rihanna preps for her new album “Talk That Talk,” fans are learning that Jay-Z is the only artist to make a guest appearance on the record. How do you feel about that? [That Grape Juice]
- Nicki Minaj is prepping to have a stellar performance at the 2011 Victoria Secret Fashion Show. Slated for November 9th, the rapper is expected to perform her single, “Fly.” [That Grape Juice]
- YSA partners with Monique Coleman for “What’s Your M.O.?” video contest! Coleman wants to know how you’re drawing awareness to an issue and getting your friends and peers to make a change. Submit your video and you could win big. For more information visit the Youth Service America Facebook page.
You may like
Get The Essence Newsletter and Special Offers delivered to your inbox!