Ice Cube has officially confirmed there will be a fourth "Friday" film.
Thank goodness it’s Friday! See what flavor joe we’re guzzling down.
- Happy Friday! Ice Cube has officially confirmed that there will be a new “Friday” installment with the original cast, including Chris Tucker. A statement about the movie says, “[Ice Cube] is very excited about this and has every intention to make it happen.” Are you excited to see this finally happen? [TMZ]
- Pharrell Williams is set to give the 2012 Academy Awards a much needed musical boost. He will be the show’s music consultant and will work alongside famed composer Hans Zimmer. [Perez Hilton]
- Plans were suddenly put on hold to trade New Orleans Hornets star Chris Paul to the L.A. Lakers. Apparently, the deal was never discussed at the Board of Governors meeting — no word if it will be discussed. [Bossip]
- 50 Cent is looking to whip you into shape. The rapper is releasing a get-healthy book for fans. “Formula 50: A 6-Week Total Body Transformation Plan” will hit bookstores in January of 2013. [EURweb]
- Janelle Monae has announced she’s planning to release two albums in the coming year! She says she will release them according to her “soul clock,” but will try to stick to the scheduled release dates. [Perez Hilton]
- Queen Latifah has sold a television story to CBS. The project centers on a Philadelphia woman who realizes her calling to be a homicide detective. [Hollywood Reporter]
You may like
Get The Essence Newsletter and Special Offers delivered to your inbox!