Dionne Warwick opens up about what she thinks really happened to Whitney Houston.
Have a look at what flavor coffee we’ve got brewing:
- Dionne Warwick thinks her cousin, Whitney Houston, died of a heart attack. “You know, in all honesty, I think she had a heart attack, that’s what I think happened to her,” says Warwick. “I don’t know if it’s that or not. I think her heart just gave out.” Toxicology results have yet to return from Houston’s autopsy. [EURweb]
- ABC’s biggest writer, Shonda Rhimes, is looking to shake things up with Grey’s Anatomy. The buzz is that two of the show’s biggest stars may not be returning. On top of that, ABC has yet to renew the medical drama. “The show will be going on next season, no matter what,” Rhimes declares. [Perez Hilton]
- Gary Dourdan is suing his bank for not offering him the proper foreclosure help. The actor encountered tough times and is struggling to pay his $5K a month mortgage. Dourdan says the bank was very slow in offering help. [EURweb]
- Notorious B.I.G.’s daughter, T’Yanna Wallace, is poised to take over her father’s clothing line. The Penn State student is planning to become a fashion designer upon graduation. [EURweb]
- Last night’s episode of American Idol was filled with drama. Controversial contestant Jermaine Jones was officially eliminated because of four outstanding arrest warrants. [People]
You may like
Get The Essence Newsletter and Special Offers delivered to your inbox!