Pilar and Deion Sanders file for divorce over reality superstardom.
Find out what flavor java we’re sipping on this morning:
- Media outlets are reporting that another celebrity marriage has crumbled. According to several outlets, Pilar and Deion Sanders have called it quits, with reports that Deion is unhappy with his wife becoming a reality star. Thankfully, they are untrue. Deion took to his Twitter account to say “… I never address IGNORANCE but I must at this point. I’ve never filed for divorce and hadn’t made a statement to the ANY media.” [EurWeb]
- Lauryn Hill is being sued once again. This time a stylist is suing because Hill allegedly didn’t fully pay for her services nor return all of the borrowed merchandise. [TMZ]
- Legendary funk artist Sly Stone is homeless. According to a NY Post article, he’s living out of a van in Los Angeles. A local couple helps take care of the singer, they see that he eats and bathes once a day. [NY Post]
- Kim Zolciak will be getting her own reality show! That’s right! Fans might not have been expecting this Georgia Peach to grab her own show, but it will focus on Zolciak juggling her baby, boyfriend and rising career. [EURweb]
- Kobe Bryant may be taking his talents to Italy. An Italian Club team, Virtus Bologna, is doing its best to lure Bryant with a $6.7M salary. Do you think he should take it? [EurWeb]
- Jay-Z will celebrate the New Jersey Nets’ move to Brooklyn with 8 spectacular concerts. Will you attend? [Bossip]
You may like
Get The Essence Newsletter and Special Offers delivered to your inbox!