The actor was in New Orleans when he allegedly shoved a bartender.
Check out why we’re adding a splash of vanilla to our brew:
- Actor Cuba Gooding Jr. is in hot water today. He allegedly shoved a female bartender in New Orleans after she asked him to leave. Gooding got uncomfortable and upset after bar-goers recognized him and began to take photos. He then preceded to get angry and began cursing at people. When the bartender asked him to leave, he allegedly pushed her against a wall. A warrant for his arrest has been issued. Cops are ordered to arrest the actor on sight. He’s currently on location in the Big Easy filming The Butler with Oprah Winfrey, Forest Whitaker and more. [TMZ]
- Diana Ross is urging the Jackson family to handle their custody matters behind closed doors. The legendary singers says “all interests are best served if it remains private,” she said a statement to AP. [Fox News]
- Amber Riley is taking her talents to Broadway. The Glee actress will be making her grand debut in cast of Duke Ellington’s Cotton Club Parade from November 14 through the 18. [CNN]
- Even though Tia Mowry-Hardrict’s son, Cree, turned one just last month, the actress says she’s ready for baby number two. “I would love to go through that again,” she says. “It’s an amazing feeling being pregnant. So yes, I would love to have another baby very soon… sooner than later.” [Black Celeb Kids]
- Snoop Dogg has changed his name to Snoop Lion. The artists says he wants to do reggae music now and he claims he’s “Bob Marley reincarnated.” Lion also says he’s always been Rastafarian. [Fox News]
You may like
Get The Essence Newsletter and Special Offers delivered to your inbox!