The R&B singer was pulled over early this morning in Los Angles.
See why we’re munching on coffee beans:
• Bobby Brown was arrested last night on suspicion of DUI—his second alcohol related arrest this year. Around 1 a.m. in Los Angeles, police pulled over Brown for driving erratically. Police discovered a strong alcoholic odor coming from his car and asked him to conduct a field sobriety test. The results of those tests are unknown, but apparently it was enough to book Brown. [TMZ]
• Naomi Campbell is throwing her billionaire boyfriend, Vladimir Doronin, a mega 50th birthday party in India. The supermodel is reportedly flying in his friends from around the world for a four-day celebration at a top-of-the-line resort. Doronin’s birthday is November 7. [NY Post]
• President Obama will answer a number of questions in a live MTV special this Friday. The 30-minute special, “Power of 12,” will feature questions submitted via Facebook. [Hollywood Reporter]
• Brandy’s latest album, Two Eleven, sold 66,856 copies in its opening week—giving her a strong debut at number three on the Billboard charts. What did you think of Brandy’s new album? [Hits Daily Double]
• Oprah Winfrey’s father, Vernon Winfrey, 79, is divorcing his 64-year-old wife of 11 years. Vernon reportedly cheated on his wife during the course of their marriage and reportedly chased her with a handgun several months ago. Vernon’s soon-to-be ex-wife, Barbara is seeking support form Vernon who receives $25K every three months from his daughter. [New York Post]
You may like
Get The Essence Newsletter and Special Offers delivered to your inbox!