Here’s a double shot of espresso for your morning cup:
- For a while now, rumors have been swirling that Beyonce would star in a remake of the 1937 classic “A Star is Born.” Now a Warner Brothers spokeswoman confirmed that Beyonce is in negotiations and Clint Eastwood is in talks to direct and co-produce the movie. Eastwood could be the missing link Beyonce needs to get the film made. [CNN]
- Jennifer Hudson is prepping for the release her sophomore album, titled “I Remember Me.” A snippet of the first single, “Where You At,” is out ahead of the album’s March 22nd release. Have a listen and let us know, are you ready for more J-Hud? [TGJ]
- Kobe Bryant is making history by becoming the first athlete to have a hand and footprint ceremony at Grauman’s Chinese Theater. “To be a part of such elite company is a tremendous honor. I’m proud to be the first athlete to be recognized,” said Bryant, whose ceremony will take place on February 19th. [EurWeb]
- Naomi Campbell is featured in a commercial for a luxury building in Moscow owned by her billionaire boyfriend. The steamy ad features Campbell working out, swimming and rolling around in bed. At the end she says in a sexy voice, “I listen to your heart, Moscow. Now you know where I stay.” [NY Post]
- Michael Jackson’s estate is suing business partner Howard Mann for allegedly “violating copyright, trademark and cyber piracy laws,” according to TMZ. Every day there’s something new with this family. When will all of the drama and nonsense end? [TMZ]
- NBA superstar, Chris Paul has announced the redesign of his website, chrispaul3.com, in addition to the launch of cp3foundation.org. The new websites were developed in response to fans’ demands.
- After years of feuding and and bashing each other in the media, Prince and Madonna have squashed their feud. All ended with Madonna showed up at Prince’s concert in NYC on Tuesday night. He gave her a shout out on stage. [EurWeb]