50 Cent tweets morbid thoughts -- he doesn't think he'll be alive much longer.
Have a look at what has our morning brew bubbling over:
- 50 Cent may be feeling the downside of stardom these days. He went on a Twitter rant saying he doesn’t think he’ll be alive much longer. “That’s why I started my Street King movement. I want to mean more in other people’s lives,” he said. “…I’m just convinced this is not how I want to [be] remembered.” [TGJ]
- Songwriter Ester Dean has inked her own recording deal with Roc Nation. She’s behind hits like Rihanna’s “Rude Boy,” Beyonce’s “Countdown,” and Katy Perry’s “Fireworks.” [Hello Beautiful]
- Jay-Z is reportedly looking to purchase a top-of-the-line bulletproof vehicle for wife Beyonce and newborn baby. [EURweb]
- Nelson Mandela’s daughter is in hot water today. A judge has ordered her to pay $7.5M to an L.A. boxing promoter for allegedly backing out of organizing a Pacquiao/Mayweather fight. [TMZ]
- Was “Oprah’s Next Chapter” too much for fans? It premiered over the weekend and some felt it was bit too long — lasting two hours. The first episode featured a lengthy interview with Steven Tyler. [NYPost]
- Since Rihanna’s good friend Katy Perry filed for divorce on Friday, RiRi has been there for her. The two are reportedly planning a much-needed vacation together in Mexico. [Urban Daily]
You may like
Get The Essence Newsletter and Special Offers delivered to your inbox!