Beyoncé canceled Tuesday night’s concert in Belgium due to dehydration and exhaustion, according to USA Today.
The 2013 ESSENCE Festival headliner was scheduled to take her Mrs. Carter Show to Sportpaleis Stadium in Antwerp and pulled out due to doctor’s orders. The canceled show will be rescheduled for a later date and previously purchased tickets will be honored.
Beyoncé’s next concert is set for Wednesday at the same venue. According to a statement from her reps: “she’s awaiting word from doctors before making a decision.”
Other news outlets, like People, have reported that the “Grown Woman” singer may be pregnant with her second child. To add to these reports, she recently told ABC News that she wants more kids in the near future. “I would like more children,” she said. “I think my daughter needs more company. I definitely love being a big sister.”
The star began her international tour last month in Belgrade, Serbia. She’s scheduled to bring her tour stateside in June before making her way to the ESSENCE Festival on July 7. She’s scheduled to wrap it up in Brooklyn this August.