Love was in the air last night as your favorite celebrity lovebirds celebrated Valentine’s Day together. Here’s a roundup of who did what with whom. Can you feel the love?
1. Michelle Obama gave a shout out to her three Valentine’s on Instagram. Forever out FLOTUS!
2. Cardi B and Offset enjoyed a romantic private dinner at home just as the new mom debuted her single “Please Me” featuring Bruno Mars. after their couples night, the two hit the strip club for some fun.
3. Ciara and Russell Wilson took some time off from the kids to go on an exotic vacation complete with whale watching. Russell, being the ultimate gentlemen that he is, surprised his wife with his and hers Mercedes trucks.
4. There’s nothing subtle about the Wopsters! Gucci Mane upgraded his wife Keyshia Ka’oir’s stunning (and already humongous) wedding ring to a whopping 60-carat stone. Does it also come with a crane to lift that thing?
5. Kandi Burruss has been away from her family for a month filming Celebrity Big Brother, but now she’s reunited with her family just in time for Valentine’s Day.
6. Lil’ Wayne’s daughter Reginae Carter showed off a beautiful bouquet of flowers from her dad, which she says he sends every year to remind her of how special she is. Fellas, the bar has been set!
The aspiring actress also debuted her super cute Valentine’s Day photoshoot.
7. Loni Love and her boo thang James went on a double date with some friends right after he surprised The Real cohost with some V-day goodies. What a cute way to Usher in their first Valentine’s Day!
8. Lori Harvey walked into a very generous supply of roses. We wonder who the secret admirer is!
9. Since Diddy aka “Single Puff” didn’t have a Valentine this year, he decided to spend the evening with his black raspberry Ciroc. Not mad at it one bit!
10. Even after their rumored breakup, Lala and Carmelo Anthony appeared to be very much in love. The actress and former VJ posted a photo with her longtime boo, with the warning, “YOU KNOW I GIVE YOU LIFE…IF YOU TRY THIS SHIT AGAIN…YOU GON LOSE YOUR WIFE.” Proceed with caution, Melo!
11. Kenya Moore was treated to one heck of a surprise by her husband Marc Daly. The restaurateur shut down his Brooklyn eatery SoCo Lounge in order to host a private dinner with his lady. If this ain’t love, tell me what is!
12. Even though Cynthia Bailey is all about her new man Mike Hill, this Valentine’s Day was all about business. The reality star spent some time at the Seagram’s factory to do some reseach for her new peach bellini signature drink.
That didn’t stop her from sharing some virtual love for her boo on the ‘gram.
13. Mike Hill let the world in on just how much Ms, Bailey means to him, writing, “She truly is LOVE AND LIGHT and I thank God she’s the love of my life.”
14. Dwayne Wade, Gabrielle Union and baby Kaavia hit the town for the One Last Dance dinner in Charlotte, North Carolina.
15. Viola Davis made Valentine’s Day a family affair with her husband Julius and her daughter Genesis.