You can’t travel better if you don’t know what’s going on in the world around you. That’s why each week, ESSENCE will bring you the latest in trending travel news to keep you informed, discover new adventures, and provide you with useful tips that will help you journey deeper and cheaper.
This week, we’re giving you permission and instructions on how to begin planning your well-deserved winter escape, gushing over #TeamCarryOn’s colorful upgrade and getting tipsy in Napa. Basically, we’re here to instruct you on how to be on your best (worst) behavior and upgrade your travel life, because an upgrade is always a good idea. Thank us later!
Check out our weekly round-up of what’s trending in travel right now.
- Passenger flies EasyJet plane after pilot goes missing.
This passenger/pilot is a hero.
- Away Is Releasing Its Most Colorful Luggage Ever Thanks to This New York City Bakery.
Travel just got a bit brighter.
- You Can Winery Hop Through Napa and Sonoma in a Vintage VW Bus.
Ride and sip in style.
- 100 best places on Earth for 2020.
Ready to escape to Mongolia?
- FLIGHT DEAL: All Nippon Airways – $538: Los Angeles – Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- FLIGHT DEAL: Qatar Airways – $818: Chicago – Cape Town, South Africa. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- FLIGHT DEAL: New York to Barbados for only $272 roundtrip
- FLIGHT DEAL: Atlanta to Havana, Cuba for only $297 roundtrip