You can’t travel better if you don’t know what’s going on in the world around you. That’s why each week, ESSENCE will bring you the latest in trending travel news to keep you informed, discover new adventures, and provide you with useful tips that will help you journey deeper and cheaper.
This week we’re proving that the USVI is still a Caribbean hotspot, plotting on Cape Verde, going crazy for Colombia and popping champagne with puppies. Basically, we’re showing you how to live your best travel life. Thank us later!
Check out our weekly round-up of what’s trending in travel right now.
- No Internet?! Disney Parks Aren’t Just for Families
Adults deserve to be happy too.
- Cabo Verde Airlines Launching Washington Flights
Access to the African island-paradise just got easier.
- Ritz-Carlton in St. Thomas Targets December Reopening
USVI still nice and we can’t wait to return.
- You Can Have Puppies and Prosecco Delivered to Your Room at This Denver Hotel
- FLIGHT DEAL: Copa – $447: Los Angeles – Barbados. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- FLIGHT DEAL: British Airways – $816: Washington D.C. – Cape Town, South Africa. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- FLIGHT DEAL: New York to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for only $402 roundtrip
- FLIGHT DEAL: Atlanta to Cartagena, Colombia for only $311 roundtrip