You can’t travel better if you don’t know what’s going on in the world around you. That’s why each week, ESSENCE will bring you the latest in trending travel news to keep you informed, discover new adventures, and provide you with useful tips that will help you journey deeper and cheaper.
This week, we’re on the hunt for mysterious towns, enjoying next-level luxury and planning amazing 2020 travel adventures. Basically, summer may be winding down, but our travel game is just heating up. Thank us later!
Check out our weekly round-up of what’s trending in travel right now.
- This German City Will Give $1.1 Million to Anybody Who Can Prove It Doesn’t Exist
Do you know anybody who has ever been to Bielefeld?
- This 80-meter yacht is a private island you can sail
Take luxury on-demand to a whole new level.
- United Airlines Announces New International Destinations
Escape to Nice, Palermo, and Curacao in 2020.
- TSA Continues Push to Warn Passengers to Get Real ID
Avoid surprises at the airport by making sure your ID is current.
- FLIGHT DEAL: Hawaiian Air – $548: New York – Maui, Hawaii (and vice versa). Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- FLIGHT DEAL: Asiana – $657: San Francisco – Sapporo, Japan. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- FLIGHT DEAL: Miami to Mumbai, India for only $628 roundtrip
- FLIGHT DEAL: Chicago to Stockholm, Sweden for only $380 roundtrip