You can’t travel better if you don’t know what’s going on in the world around you. That’s why each week, ESSENCE will bring you the latest in trending travel news to keep you informed, discover new adventures, and provide you with useful tips that will help you journey deeper and cheaper.
This week we’re helping royals keep their IG lit, lending a hand to those in need and getting spicy in Ecuador. Basically, we’re here to instruct you on how to use travel to live your best life. Thank us later!
Check out our weekly round-up of what’s trending in travel right now.
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Have Hired a 26-year-old Social Media Guru to Help Them ‘Target Millennials’
Help curate the couple’s digital royal swag.
- Half of Americans Lie to Their Bosses About Not Having Wi-Fi Access on Vacation
Work emails on vacation are a no-no.
- Here’s How You Can Help Those Affected by Hurricane Dorian
Help those who suffered devasting losses.
- United Airlines Launches Luxe-Focused 767s to Europe With More Business-Class Seats Than Economy
Get ready to fly the luxe skies.
- FLIGHT DEAL: jetBlue – $357: Philadelphia – Guayaquil, Ecuador. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- FLIGHT DEAL: Asiana – $558: Los Angeles – Manila, Philippines. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- FLIGHT DEAL: Austin, Texas to London, UK for only $425 roundtrip
- FLIGHT DEAL:Seattle to Xiamen, China for only $462 roundtrip