You can’t travel better if you don’t know what’s going on in the world around you. That’s why each week ESSENCE will bring you the latest in trending travel news to keep you informed, discover new adventures, and provide you with useful tips that will help you journey deeper and cheaper.
This week, we’re traveling like the 1%, banishing airplane germs and stretching those coins in Tokyo and Bangkok. Basically, summer is heating up and we’re here to instruct you on how to live your best life. We know, we know, you’re appreciative and we’re happy to help.
Check out our weekly round-up of what’s trending in travel right now.
- What You Need to Know if You’re One of Thousands of Cruisers Affected by Puerto Rico Protests
Safety is the top priority. Always.
- Now’s Your Chance to Book a Rare Stay on Richard Branson’s Private Island — but It’ll Cost You
Got 40K to spare?
- Naomi Campbell’s Preflight Routine Is Totally Insane
Dettol is the new travel must-have.
- Charges filed in viral Disneyland fight that continued after brawlers were thrown out.
Mickey and crew are not pleased.
- FLIGHT DEAL: Air Canada – $796: Los Angeles – Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Roundtrip, including all Taxes
- FLIGHT DEAL: New York to Tokyo, Japan & Bangkok, Thailand for only $609 roundtrip
- FLIGHT DEAL: Chicago to Manila or Cebu, Philippines from only $561 roundtrip
- FLIGHT DEAL: Hawaiian Air – $573: Boston – Kona, Hawaii. Roundtrip, including all Taxes