“The ESSENCE Experience” weekly talk show just premiered on SiriusXM’s “UrbanView” and was all about the ESSENCE Festival taking over New Orleans during July 4th weekend.
In case you missed the first show, which featured singer/actress Brandy, check out these highlights and spread the word.
- ESSENCE staffers share their love of the ESSENCE Festival:
- ESSENCE staffers dish on the latest news, including celebrity chef Paula Deen:
- Brandy on performing at the ESSENCE Festival for the first time and her career:
- ESSENCE Empowerment Experience Speaker Dr. Steve Perry on the issues facing young Black men today:
- Career expert Lisa Nichols, who will also appear on the ESSENCE Festival Empowerment Experiene stage, discussed how to reach your full potential:
Listen to “Urban View” on SiriusXM Channel 110. Replays air on Saturdays at 10 p.m. ET, Sundays at 9 a.m. & 7 p.m. ET, Mondays at 1 a.m. & 7 p.m. ET, Wednesdays at 12 a.m., 4 a.m. & 4 p.m. ET, Fridays at 2 a.m. & 5 p.m. ET.