Within the fashion industry, there are loads of releases, events, and other style happenings that take place within the week. And with the holiday season in full swing, there’s seasonal fashion drops or Christmas parties every other day.
This week, the internet was in a frenzy after Dior previewed its Jordan collab during art Basel, Gabrielle Union launched a plus-sized collection with Fashion To Figure, and Tierra Whack performed at the Kenzo party to kick-off Sole DXB in Dubai.
Check out what style stories are trending below in our weekly style dispatch.
1. Tierra Whack Performs At Sole DXB – Dubai’s Largest Trade Show.
2. Dior Previews Jordan Collaboration.
3. Gabrielle Union Launches Plus-Sized Collection.
4. Anthony Konigbagbe curates BLUR Exhibit.
5. Reebok And Adidas Re-launch The Fury Boost
6. Alexander McQueen Release A Butterfly Jewelled Satchel.
7. Adut Akech Wins ‘Model Of The Year’ At The 2019 Fashion Awards.
8. Keke Palmer Wears Khyeli At Gotham Awards.
9. Rihanna Wins “Uban Luxe” At The 2019 Fashion Awards.
10. W Hotels And RTR Partner Up For A Delivering Projects.