We're Black. We're proud. And our culture is lit. Here are the gifts we all want under the tree this holiday season.
The holiday season is in full swing and if you’re still on the prowl for that perfect gift for a friend (or to add to your own wish list) look no further!
Check out our list of lit items that every Black girl should be gifted this year.
1. Served Fresh Pam Grier Razor Back Tank – $85.00 Because what could be better than a style ode to the one and only Pam Grier?
2. Served Fresh Claire Huxtable Crewneck – $90.00 A pioneer of Black Girl Magic on all cylinders, you can’t go wrong with this classic Claire Huxtable gem!
3. Served Fresh Black Girl Magic Olympic Champions Crewneck – $95.00 2016 was another phenomenal year for Black women in sports and this sweatshirt captures it all.
4. Arrogant Minds Black Lives Matter Tee – $25.00 The war on Black lives is still alive in well and this t-shirt remembers to some of those we lost in 2016.
5. 40 Acres She’s Gotta Have It Tee – $39.00 Spike Lee’s classic film is a staple in most Black movie collections and this one-of-a-kind shirt pays homage in style.
6. Tori Stamps Africa Earrings – $10.00 Make a bold statement with these signature pieces from the Tori Stamps jewelry collection
7. Baus Let’s Chat Later Mug – $12.50 Keep the laughs going this holiday with this unique mug featuring a signature quote from none other than Joanne The Scammer.
8. Rachel Stewart Marmalade Clutch – $45.00 The perfect compliment to any outfit, you can show off the beauty of Black culture right from your finger tips with this!
9. Mehary Jewelry Black Girl Magic Necklace – $125 A must have for everyone in your crew!
10. A Seat At The Table Album By Solange – $13.96 Solange’s critically-acclaimed album of the year is one every Black woman should definitely have on hard copy.
11. Black America Again Album By Common – $11.89 Another amazing musical contribution to 2016, Common hits the nail on the head from every angle.
12. We Are The Change We Seek: The Speeches Of Barack Obama – $25.00 As we bid farewell to our greatest President, this compilation of his many powerful speeches is he ultimate keepsake.
13. Served Fresh Malcolm, Martin, Mandela Bomber – $200.00 Stay woke AND with this unique bomber.
14. Pin Living Color Justice Mug – $17.95 Poetic Justice stans, this one is just for you!
15. Black Card Revoked Card Game – $18.00 Test your knowledge of Black culture with this hilarious card game.
16. Lipmatic Lipgloss By Destiny Jones – $14.00 Nas’ first born combines her style with the name of his most iconic album.
17. Rouz Designs Cute Little Girl Tee – $36.99 A cute way to show off your Black Girl Magic without uttering a word!
18. Rouz Designs Damn Gina Tee – $30.49 For true Martin fans, does it really get any better than this?!
You may like
Get The Essence Newsletter and Special Offers delivered to your inbox!