We're sure our own moms can totally relate! In honor of her birthday, we've rounded up 15 reasons Tina Lawson is peak #momgoals.
Today, Tina Lawson celebrates her 63rd birthday.
Always flawless and always ready with the jokes, Mrs. Tina is the ultimate mom, reminding us all of our own mothers and the funny, quirky, cute mom things they do.
In honor of the woman who gave Beyoncé and Solange, we’ve listed 15 reasons why Mama Tina is, well, everyone’s mama.
1. Mama Tina always there with the best throwback photos.
This is Solange's 3rd birthday party, we created a huge bootleg water world with slip and slides and pools everywhere. She had a Micheal Jackson impersonater! She thought he was really Micheal, because he came in a limo! It was soo fun . Now my baby has turned Thirty ! This seems like yesterday😥 Happy Birthday my baby❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️. Look how she is already pointing the toe😄
2. And she stans for her daughters the way any proud mom would.
3. She’s even paid homage to her girls.
4. And, like many moms, she’s the second mom to all her children’s best friends.
5. Every mom has a flawless all-white outfit in her arsenal and Mrs. Tina stays ready.
Good Morning happy Sunday, reflections of South Africa .❤️from our balcony! It's soo important for events like Essence Festival to come to South Africa to give the people especially women empowerment seminars . There are 1000 businesses that got to display their products to network with other African businesses. This is a start of something that can change the lasting effects of apartheid. Please let's support all efforts to promote and effect change . We have to start somewhere❤️.my hubby getting all creative and stuff on this photo @mrrichardlawson
6. And, where do you think Solange and Beyoncé got all that swag? Mama Tina is ready to stunt anywhere and everywhere.
7.Ms. Tina adores her grandbabies and is always quick to share a photo.
8. Or pass down advice on the perfect red lip.
9. She’s always ready with a corny joke, which is one of the many reasons we love her.
10. And, while she might be the last to know about internet trends, she’s always on point when she discovers them.
This is such silliness gushing over snap chat and the filter . My kids said mama that is soo old . As usual I am "Late " My nephew Johnny used to say She is " Late " honey. I'm bringing that back. When some thing is out of style let's call it " late " compliments of my beautiful nephew and best freind Johnny who passed away 19 years ago .❤️🙏🏾
11. Mama Tina and her friends are always doing the most on the ‘gram.
12. And, no matter how much fun they’re having, they never curse.
13. She’s peak #momgoals at Christmas.
14. And shows us all what true glamour is.
15. And, much like moms across the America, she absolutely love Costco.
Happy Birthday, Mrs. Tina! You are the ultimate flawless mom.
You may like
Get The Essence Newsletter and Special Offers delivered to your inbox!