Sounds like a good move to us!
We have a special place in our hearts for Keke Palmer because she’s such a beauty girl. In her latest beauty series, “Makeup with Keeks,” she created a flawless daytime smoky eye on one of her closest girlfriends. And, if you weren’t already wishing Keeks was your bestie, you’ll certainly wish you were in her inner circle after watching her newest video.
In addition to creating a flawless beauty look, Keke dished on her favorite liner (Stila), her childhood crush circa 2005 (Chris Brown) and her desire to have her own makeup line. Keeks has serious brush skills, so if she does decide to head-up a makeup line or collaborate with a brand we love (we’re looking at you, Colour Pop), we’d be all here for it!
Want to recreate the look? Here’s what she used:
- Urban Decay X Gwen Stefani Eye Shadow Palette ($58, at sephora.com)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit ($40, at sephora.com)
- Stila ‘Stay All Day’ Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner ($22, at sephora.com)
- MAC Studio Sculpt Super Black Lash ($17, at nordstrom.com)
- MAC Subculture Lip Liner ($16.50, at nordstrom.com)
You may like
Get The Essence Newsletter and Special Offers delivered to your inbox!