If you couldn’t tell by looking at the Knowles clan that beauty really does run in the family, then a photo that surfaced this weekend is proof. Queen Bey posed for a photo alongside her family friend and an unidentified woman on Sunday at family event on March 18 celebrating the life of her Uncle Skip. As expected when Beyonce moves, breathes or posts a photo on Instagram, social media erupted, but this time all Bey shared the spotlight with the now Insta-famous, Kristin Douglas.
According to an article, Douglas gained a whopping 25K followers overnight after posting the above photo. The native Houstonian self describes as a nurse and mother of two, and is obviously a beauty and fashion enthusiast, who has mastered the art of effortless beauty and flawless skin. Off the record, we’d guess her beauty arsenal is equipped with a version of these five must-have items:
- A killer liquid liner for the perfect feline flick like STILA Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Liner ($22, at sephora.com)
- A double-duty balm for rosy lips and cheeks like MILK Makeup Lip+Cheek in Perk ($24, at sephora.com)
- A complimentary brow powder for feathery, stellar brows like bareMinerals Essential Brow Powder ($12, at sephora.com)
- A rich mascara for the ultimate a flirty stare like The Estée Edit by Estée Lauder ‘The Edgiest Up & Out’ Double Mascara ($24, at sephora.com)
- A perfect contour palette for the a gorgeous sculpted look like Sephora Collection Contour 101 Face Palette ($15, at sephora.com)
Instagram followers not included, but you could upgrade your entire beauty look for less than $100 and still reap the benefits of all of the “likes” can comments from friends asking what products you’re using. You may even be able to pull off a beauty doppelgnager with your gorgeous daughter (or niece) like Douglas in the below photo.