See why we're waiting for this morning brew to cool down:
- Serena Williams' alleged stalker was arrested outside her Florida home on Monday night — lucky she was at the Met Gala in New York. Patenema Ouedraogo walked onto her property via the tennis courts and was apprehended by security guards. According to police, love letters he wrote to Williams were found on his person and he was charged with stalking and cyber-stalking Ms. Williams. His bail is set at $25K.This isn't Williams' first run-in with Ouedraogo. Just last month, Williams took filed for a restraining order against him. Let's hope she gets this under control. [Pop Eater]
- The President's approval rating has jumped nine points! A Post-Pew poll conducted on Monday night revealed that 56% say Obama is doing is doing a good job. We agree! [Eurweb]
- Are Ciara and Amar'e Stoudemire a couple? According to one journalist's exclusive interview, Ciara is smitten. The two attended the glitzy Met Gala together and were spotted leaving the Standard Hotel's after-party as well. Would they make a cute couple? [YBF]
- Corrine Bailey Rae and the rest of EMI family raised close to one million dollars for Japan earthquake victims. Bailey Rae, Sting, Bono and others united for the cause, initially raising $470,000 which was matched by EMI. [Clutch Magazine]
- Rihanna is already hard at work on her second fragrance. The pop star tweeted this amazing news and also revealed she's already worn a sample of it. Can't wait to give this one a sniff. [Just Jared]
- Regina King is teaching her young son the importance of charity. Together, King and son Ian Alexander, Jr., participated in the 18th Annual Race to Erase MS event in Century City, California. [Black Celebrity Kids]
- The eccentric Nicki Minaj performed on "Dancing with the Stars" last night. The young rapper sang her hit "Moment for LIfe" for the eager audience. Check out how she fared below...