Here's what we've got brewing this morning: Michael Jackson's estate has some major legal bills. Jennifer Hudson's fiance loves her new body. Plus, Tyler Perry has written a letter to his fans and critics assuring that he did "For Colored Girls" justice. How do you think the movie will size up to the stage play and book?
Here's what we've got brewing this morning...
- Tyler Perry has released a letter to critics and fans saying that he did justice to "For Colored Girls." In the letter he said, "Believe me, I know that this is sensitive material and I handled it that way. If you don't believe me, see for yourself on November 5th." This is also the first movie in history to assemble this many Black women... incredible. Word has it that this is really an Oscar contender. See you at the theater! [YBF]
- Jennifer Hudson says her fiance, David Otunga, has "pleasantly adjusted" to her new body. Looks like her new size is doing wonders for her sex life. She recently lost 80 lbs. [People]
- We hope you're ready for more Rihanna! She just released the video for her latest single "Only Girl (In the World)." It's quite interesting, to say the least. Take a peek. [Popeater]
- After much back and forth, Eddie Murhphy will be starring along side Ben Stiller in Brett Ratner's new movie, "Tower Heist." The script has gone through many changes, but we'd like to see how these two work together. [Slash Film]
- The Obama streaker will be paid "extremely handsomely" for pulling a stunt last Sunday during Obama's speech. Billionaire Alki David said he would reward the 24-year-old for taking on the challenge, though he didn't get Obama to see his "stimulus package." SMH, why are we rewarding stupidity? [TMZ]
- Legal bills can really add up. MIchael Jackson's estate owes an estimated $5 million in legal fees. These are lawyers' fees dating to before his death. [TMZ]
- A Los Angeles elementary school is coming under fire for covering up Michael Jackson's name on the school auditorium. His name was proudly displayed on the building from 1989 until 2003. It was covered up when he went through the molestation trials and fans are currently working to get it uncovered. [TMZ]