- Mo'Nique: Through the Years
- Mo'Nique's Award Collection
- Director Lee Daniels Talks About Making 'Precious,' pt. 1'
- Director Lee Daniels Talks About Making 'Precious,' pt.2
- 'Precious' Star Mo'Nique Talks Abuse in ESSENCE
- The 'Precious' Four: Award Season Photo Blog
- Mo'nique's Oscar Comments Causing Drama
- Mo'Nique is Critics' Choice for Best Supporting Actress
- Mo'Nique To Join Barbara Walters for Oscar Special
- Mo'Nique Talks Hairy Legs and Open Marriage
- Commentary: I'm Not Shaving 'Til Mo'Nique's Oscar Win
Friday, March 05, 2010 | 11:58 AM
Mo'Nique Wins the Oscar!
Oh, what a night! Read more:
"We've been best friends for over 25 years and we truly know who we are," Mo'Nique explains. "Often times, people get into marriages and they don't know who they're laying next to. I'm very comfortable and secure with my husband."
"It's about loving. Learning to love yourself. Really learning to embrace who you are because Precious has learned to love herself. I think that we are all Precious. "