1 of 10 Aperol Spritz
- 3 Parts Cinzano Prosecco
- 2 Parts Aperol
- 1 dash sparkling water
- A slice of orange
- Put ice in a stemless wine glass. Add slice of orange then pour in the prosecco, the Aperol and top with a splash of sparkling water. Salute!
2 of 10 Jesse Card
- 12 parts Cruzan® Peach Rum
- 12 parts Ginger Ale
- 4 1/2 parts Honey Syrup*
3 parts Lemon Juice
Preparation: Combine Cruzan® Peach Rum, Honey Syrup & Lemon Juice in a pitcher. Stir to mix and refrigerate. Add Ginger Ale right before serving. (Serves 8)
- *Honey Syrup Ingredients:
- 6 parts Honey
6 parts Hot Water
Preparation: Combine 6 parts Honey and 6 parts Hot Water. Stir and set aside.
Created by Mixologist Jesse Card
3 of 10 Belvedere
- 200 ml Belvedere Mango Passion
- Top fresh pressed lemonade
4 of 10 Bohemia
Perfect for the Fourth of July!
- 2 strawberries
- 1.5 oz Bohemia
- 1.5 oz spiced rum
- .5 oz simple syrup
1/2 oz lemon
- Preparation: Muddle the strawberries and add the rest of the ingredients. Shake all ingredients and pour over ice. Top with Bohemia beer
5 of 10 The Forge
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle 6 fresh blueberries and 6 sprigs of fresh mint
- Add 2oz vodka and 34oz fresh lime juice
- Add ice, shake
- Pour into rocks glass
- Top with house-made ginger beer, and garnish with blueberries and mint
6 of 10 Belvedere
- 50 ml Belvedere Mango Passion
- 10 ml fresh lime juice
- Dash Angostura Vitter
- Top Fever Tree Ginger Beer
7 of 10 Kate Sears
This elegant drink, made with elderflower liqueur, is light as a summer breeze and easy to make.
- 2 Parts Brut Champagne or dry sparkling wine
- 1-1/2 parts St-Germain
2 Parts Club Soda
- Preparation: Fill a tall glass with ice, add champagne first, then St-Germain, then the club soda in exactly that order. Stir and garnish with a lemon twist.
- This St-Germaine carafe makes it even easier to make drinks for a crowd. Pour in the ingredients up to the fill lines conveniently etched on the glass, give it a stir and you’re good to go.
8 of 10 Herradura Tequila
- 2oz Herradura Silver Tequila
- 1/2 oz lime Juice
- 1/2 oz Agave Nectar
- 1 oz Cucumber juice
Preperation: Place all ingredients into a shaker filled with cubed ice. Shake hard to break down the kiwi and chill the drink. Strain in to a tall glass over cubed ice and garnish with kiwi discs. Find somewhere sunny and drink.
9 of 10 Joseph De Leo
Great for those who enjoy brown all year around!
- 1 large chunk of ice
- 1 part Dewar’s Scotch Whisky
- 1 part MARTINI Gran Lusso
Orange peel or twist to garnish
Preparation: Build drink in a cocktail glass with ice. Garnish and serve.
10 of 10 Sauza®
- 1 part Sauza Blue Silver 100% Agave Tequila
- 1 part frozen limeade
- 2 parts pineapple juice
- 1-2 dashes Tabasco Chipotle Hot Sauce
Pineapple slice (for garnish)
Preparation: In a glass filled with ice, combine Sauza Blue Silver 100% Agave Tequila, limeade, pineapple juice and Tabasco Chipotle Hot Sauce. Stir gently. Garnish with a pineapple slice (optional).
You may like
Get The Essence Newsletter and Special Offers delivered to your inbox!