We're sure our own moms can totally relate! In honor of her birthday, we've rounded up 15 reasons Tina Lawson is peak #momgoals.
Today, Tina Lawson celebrates her 63rd birthday.
Always flawless and always ready with the jokes, Mrs. Tina is the ultimate mom, reminding us all of our own mothers and the funny, quirky, cute mom things they do.
In honor of the woman who gave Beyoncé and Solange, we've listed 15 reasons why Mama Tina is, well, everyone's mama.
1. Mama Tina always there with the best throwback photos.
2. And she stans for her daughters the way any proud mom would.
3. She's even paid homage to her girls.
4. And, like many moms, she's the second mom to all her children's best friends.
5. Every mom has a flawless all-white outfit in her arsenal and Mrs. Tina stays ready.
6. And, where do you think Solange and Beyoncé got all that swag? Mama Tina is ready to stunt anywhere and everywhere.
7.Ms. Tina adores her grandbabies and is always quick to share a photo.
8. Or pass down advice on the perfect red lip.
9. She's always ready with a corny joke, which is one of the many reasons we love her.
10. And, while she might be the last to know about internet trends, she's always on point when she discovers them.
11. Mama Tina and her friends are always doing the most on the 'gram.
12. And, no matter how much fun they're having, they never curse.
13. She's peak #momgoals at Christmas.
14. And shows us all what true glamour is.
15. And, much like moms across the America, she absolutely love Costco.
Happy Birthday, Mrs. Tina! You are the ultimate flawless mom.