The legendary artist will perform her brand new single "Triumphant" on September 4.
Check out why we're having a side of fruit with our coffee:
- Mariah Carey will make football a little more glamorous this fall. The diva will kick-off the first game of the season, New York Giants vs. Dallas Cowboys, with a live performance of her newest song, "Triumphant," from Rockefeller Plaza. The performance is set for Wednesday, September 4 at 7:30 P.M. [CBS]
- Naomi Campbell may be enlisting the help of Marc Jacobs and Zac Posen for her new reality show, The Face. She, along with her fellow fashion industry veterans, will search for the next big supermodel to star in a national campaign. [NY Post]
- Wanda Sykes will team up with LOGO to present two one-hour specials about issues facing the gay community this election season. Titled NewNowNext Vote with Wanda Sykes, it will initially air on Monday, September 10 at 10 P.M., just four days after the Democratic National Convention. The second show will air the day before the election, Monday, November 5. [Deadline]
- X-Factor winner Melanie Amaro released a new single, "Love Me Now." It's the follow up to her debut single "Don't Fail Me Now." It's unclear when her debut album will hit stores. Click here to hear the new ballad. [TGJ]
- Halle Berry called on her friend Salma Hayek to help persuade an L.A. judge in allowing Berry and Nahla to move to France. Hayek filed a declaration to the judge claiming it's safer to live in France due to its stiff paparazzi laws. [NY Post]