The Real Housewives of Atlanta star is setting her sights on the fashion world.
See why we're grinding our own coffee beans this morning:
- NeNe Leakes is moving into the realm of fashion. The current queen of reality TV announced a deal with licensing agency Beanstalk to design a fashion line. The company says it intends to "leverage NeNe's position in pop culture to offer consumers fashion-forward, affordable apparel and accessories, designed to empower women to walk into a room and 'own it' – like NeNe herself." Although no specific deals have been inked, the company will license products catered to the woman who loves NeNe. [Hollywood Reporter]
- The Grammys have produced a short documentary about the sudden changes the show underwent after learning of Whitney Houston's death. A Death in the Family: The Show Must Go On highlights the 24 hours leading up to the 2012 Grammy Awards. The academy is hopping to snag an Emmy nomination with the project. [Huffington Post]
- Are Jada and Willow planning to collaborate on music? It certainly looks that way. The mother of three broke the news to the Huffington Post saying, "She really loves rock music, so she wants to come on and get crazy with me on a track," said Jada. "Which I would love, because she has a fantastic voice." [Huffington Post]
- Are Kobe and Vanessa Bryant still heading for divorce? It looks like things may be changing for the better. TMZ is reporting that the couple is working on a full reconciliation. Since calling it quits in December, the couple has been spotted all over L.A. [TMZ]
- Weeks ago it was reported that Phaedra Parks filed a $30M lawsuit against Vibe Holdings for publishing false information about her. Today, her mother, Regina Bell, has filed her own lawsuit demanding a retraction and $6M in damages. Bell, a pastor, says she's been ridiculed since the release of Angela Stanton's book Lies of a Real Housewife. Stanton claims Bell is a "witch-doctor" who develops potions to abort children. [Madame Noire]