The Nevada Gambling Control Board has closed its investigation due to lack of evidence.
See why we're dumping loads of sugar into our brew:
- Bobbi Kristina is escaping charges in her Las Vegas underage gambling investigation. The Nevada Gambling Control Board has decided to close the case due to insufficient evidence. The 19-year-old was seen gambling alongside her 22-year-old boyfriend Nick Gordon the weekend her mother was being honored at the 2012 Billboard Awards. [EURweb]
- A San Diego woman, Kimberly Griggs, claims Michael Jackson owes her $1 Billion. Griggs says the pop star used instances from her life in his Off the Wall, Thriller, Bad, Dangerous and greatest hits album. Griggs spent several years in jail for burglary and robbery. Oddly enough, she hand wrote the lawsuit. [TMZ]
- Is Rihanna's health deteriorating? The pop star suddenly pulled out of a 10-week engagement in the UK. The Bajan singer was scheduled to film a television show over the course of the summer but canceled plans due to "sickness." [NY Post]
- Kanye West's Nike Air Yeezy 2 sneakers aren't scheduled to hit stores until June 9, but a few pairs have appeared online. One eBay seller got his hands on an early pair and is selling them for more than $80K. [Urban Daily]
- Jennifer Hudson will honor her late nephew with a charity event on August 14th. The day would have been Julian King's 9th birthday. According to reports, The Julian King Foundation will raise money for underprivileged kids in Chicago. [EURweb]