The famous director set the record straight regarding rumors about Bobbi Kristina.
See why we're adding a few lumps of sugar to our brew:
- Tyler Perry took to his personal website to clear up rumors regarding Bobbi Kristina having an emotional breakdown on the set of For Better of Worse. The director says it's simply not true because the season was completed some time ago. But he did touch on the fact that he and Bobbi Kristina have talked about her future. Perry understands her pain and wants her to focus on other things while grieving. Above all, he wants everyone to just leave her be. "Please leave this baby alone! And she's a baby! Please stop the lies and give this child some room to breathe and grieve," he writes. [Hollywood Reporter]
- Idris Elba is tired of talking about being a Black actor. "I'm so bored of answering that," he shares. "Are these differences between Black actors' opportunities and white actors' opportunities? Yes, there are… I'd rather a young Black actor read about success as opposed to how tough it was. I get these roles because I can act and that's it." [EURweb]
- It's no secret Halle Berry wants to move to Paris. Her defense team is set to call the paparazzi photographer responsible for so much chaos in her life. Berry hopes that his testimony will give the judge a clue as to how damaging life in the U.S. is for her and her daughter. [TMZ]
- Rihanna let a few details about her next movie role slip. The Bajan beauty will star in a new comedy directed by Seth Rogen called End of Worlds. It's unclear what Riri's role will be. [Vibe Vixen]
- NeNe Leakes was honored at the Georgia Association of the Deaf Children's Literacy Benefit Gala. She delivered a speech about her time on television and her rags to riches story. The gala raised an unspecified amount of money for deaf children. [YBF]