The Motown legend danced her heart out, but it wasn't enough to be saved by the judges.
See why we're reaching for the instant coffee:
- Gladys Knight was eliminated from Dancing with the Stars last night. The Motown legend said, "I am just so amazed at this journey. It's been absolutely extraordinary. I learned so many things… I'm just overjoyed." Congrats to Gladys on a job well done. Who do you think will make it to the end? [People]
- Terrence Howard has settled a legal dispute with his former "personal manager," Victoria Fredrick. She claimed Howard owed her $137,500 in unpaid work. The two settled out of court for an undisclosed amount. [TMZ]
- Nicki Minaj has rejoined the world of Twitter. The rapper deleted her page over a week ago for disputing with a fansite. Although her account is back up and running, Minaj has yet to tweet anything. [Twitter]
- Tyra Banks says she fired Nigel Barker, J. Alexander and Jay Manuel from America's Next Top Model because the show needed a "new boost." The former supermodel, who announced the bloodbath last week, says she hasn't ruled out working with the guys in future. [Radar Online]
- Martin Lawrence and his partner of 15 years and wife for two, Shamicka, has decided to call it quits. "Out of love and respect for one another we will continue to remain friends and raise our two beautiful daughters together," said the couple in a joint statement. [YBF]