These men top Forbes' Richest Hip-Hop list. Together, they are worth billions.
See why we're adding a dash of skim milk to our brew:
- Forbes ranked Diddy, Jay-Z, Dr. Dre, Birdman and 50 Cent the top richest men in Hip-Hop. Combined, they're worth billions of dollars. Diddy's estimated net worth is $550M with earnings coming from Circo, Bad Boy and several other business ventures. Jay-Z's net worth is reported to be $460M. Most of his wealth is earned through touring, selling his Rocawear label, his Live Nation deal, owning part of the NJ Nets and his clubs. [YBF]
- The much talked about Tupac hologram could be going on tour. According to People, the impressive 2-D image of the late rapper could be appearing in arenas and stadiums in the near future. Would you pay to see Tupac? [People]
- Niecy Nash says her kids are funny even when the cameras aren't around. "My house is full of antics, mayhem, foolishness, carrying on, shucking and jiving, and I have that whether cameras are there or not," she says. "Our youngest just had us up with her shenanigans and hijinks all night. So, it's all the time, even off camera." [EURweb]
- Think Like a Man star Terrence J says he was homeless before he started at BET. "I was just so happy to be off the streets," he said about landing his job at 106 & Park. "At the time I was pretty much homeless, I was sleeping over peoples' houses, I stayed with my brother's friend on a cot in his basement for around two months." [Necole Bitchie]
- Ashanti's next studio album, Braveheart, isn't due in stores for a few months. But the songstress took to Jimmy Kimmel's stage last night to sing her new single, "The Woman You Love." Check out the performance below: