Queen Latifah joins Gloria Estafan and John Rich in search of America's next big star.
Take a peek at what we've got brewing:
- Queen Latifah is the latest celebrity to join a reality talent show. The New Jersey native will join Gloria Estafan and John Rich in the search for America's next big star. The Star Next Door will comb through the country looking for talent to represent their hometowns and face-off in Hollywood. Latifah will also executive produce the show and it will begin airing this summer on The CW. [Hollywood Reporter]
- Two men in England have been charged with hacking into Sony Music computers and stealing unreleased Michael Jackson songs. Sony has yet to confirm the amount of stolen music. [Huffington Post]
- Halle Berry's latest film, Dark Tide, featuring her current beau, Olivier Martinez, will premiere on Video On Demand on March 8th -- three weeks before it's slated to hit theaters. [EURweb]
- Ruben Studdard is facing more tax problems. The singer and his soon-to-be ex-wife, Zuri, owe $180,216.73 in back taxes. In 2008, Alabama filed a property tax lien against the American Idol singer in the amount of $200,000. [EURweb]
- Are Beyonce and gal pal Gywneth Paltrow heading to Tuscany, Italy for a yoga getaway with the kids? Sources claim they are planning several yoga sessions at a private five-star villa. [EURweb]