Kanye West is set to debut his latest collection at Paris Fashion Week.
See why we're adding half and half to our brew:
- Kanye West will make his return to Paris Fashion Week, according to his spokesman at the Karla Otta agency. His latest collection will debut on March 6 at 9:30 p.m. at an unspecified location. Click to see what West created last season. [WWD]
- Are Chris Brown and Rihanna cooking up something special for the Grammys? Sources say the former couple spent five hours together backstage at rehearsals fueling rumors they're working on a duet or reconciling. [YBF]
- Beyonce wants you to create your own remix to the "End of Time." It will be judged on creativity, musicality and originality. The winner receives $4K and will be featured in an upcoming video. [TGJ]
- Terrell Owens got his wish. A judge has lowered his child support payments at his request. The former NFL star claims he has zero income and wants payments to be affordable. [EURweb]
- Jill Scott is scheduled to perform at the New Orleans Jazz Festival. The dates for the concert are April 27-29 and May 3-6, 2012. [EURweb]
- Adele says it was pretty tough not being able to swear during the two months she was forbidden to speak after throat surgery. "It was very hard," she says and explained she was only able to communicate with notepads and a special phone application that read her words aloud. [People]